Solutions and Services
Development of an IT strategy sets the direction of medium- and long-term development, ensures the required support for corporate goals, and brings IT investments in line with these goals.
· Understanding the current IT state and developing a strategy to achieve business goals.
· Evaluating alignment between the existing IT infrastructure and business applications to current and future business requirements of the organization.
· Understanding how IT contributes to achieving business objectives of the organization.
· Creating a justified list of IT development investments contributing to organizational growth.
· Obtaining the optimal IT infrastructure and business application development plan.
· Formal description of the main IT infrastructure and business application development tasks.